Seronera wildlife lodge is situated in the heart of the wild Serengeti national park. Game viewing around the Seronera Wildlife lodge is impressive. For those who chose to view game from the lodges comfort are also in for a treat from the surrounding several large water holes attracting wildlife day and night.
The Seronera Wildlife lodge is built on a rocky outcrop and has been designed to blend well with the environment.
Facilities & Services
• 75 rooms including one suite, each with views over the Serengeti plains.
• Chui restaurant, offering fine international and African cuisine.
• Pango indoor bar featuring exotic cocktails.
• Ikoma sundowner outdoor bar – an ideal setting to enjoy the awesome African
sunset over the Serengeti plains.
• Library with books on African culture and wildlife.
• Fully stocked dispensary.
• Exclusive boutique.
• Hot air balloons safaris over the Serengeti plains.
• 5 min from the domestic flights air strip.
• 330 Kms from Arusha (4.5 hour drive)
• 150 kms from Kenyan border town (Namanga)
• 265 Kms from Nairobi.
• 205 Kms from Lake Manyara hotel.
• 145 Kms from Ngorongoro wildlife lodge (3.5 hour drive)
• 80 Kms from Lobo wildlife lodge (1 hour drive)