The Sayari south camp is a seasonal rustic camp located close to the Moru kopjes north-west of the Ndutu area and the southern Serengeti plains and to the south-west of Seronera
In keeping to the Asilia lodges and camps tradition, the camp is intimate with only 5 beautiful en-suite guest tents with stylish safari furniture.
Game drives can be conducted around the Ndutu area, Moru kopjes, and the central Serengeti valley. The great wildebeest migration congregates within the southern Serengeti plains around the December to March window before proceeding northwards towards the Mara reserve in Kenya. This is the only period during the year the Sayari south camp remains open. During this spectacle, there is plenty of wildlife and the occasional Black rhino around the Moru area.
Facilities & Services
• A comfortable king-size bed with beautiful and traditional theme based rugs and contemporary furniture
• A spacious en-suite bathroom with double sinks
• Ceramic flush toilet
• Authentic African and European cuisine
• Personalised service by crew
• Cosy dining tent next to the campfire under the stars
** Sayari South camp is open from the 16th of December through to the 14th of March. The camp is available on full board basis only