The Sayari camp is strategically located along the Mara River on the unspoilt wild northern part of the Serengeti. The camp is ideally located in the migration routes of the wildebeest to gives you a chance to witness the ensuing melee.
During the other months, the Sayari camp is treated with an array of wildlife owing to the proximity to the mara river – the watering point of the animals.
The camp is intimate and authentically set with only 8 guest tents. Each tent features a private veranda with comfortable couches facing the wild Serengeti landscape and also ideal for sundowners.
Facilities & Services
• A comfortable king-size bed with beautiful and traditional theme based rugs and contemporary furniture
• A spacious en-suite bathroom with double sinks
• Ceramic flush toilet
• Authentic African and European cuisine
• Game drives within the wildlife rich northern Serengeti
• Personalised service by crew
** Sayari Camp is open 1st of June through to 30th of March at the Mara River. The camp is available on game package as well as full board basis.