The safari park hotel, conceived over 50 years ago, has grown from a British Army officer's retreat during the Colonial era to its current status as a world-renowned resort in Nairobi.
The Safari Park Hotel is set on a 64 acre ground only 15 minutes from the city centre. The hotel combines the intrigue of African architecture and art with superb infrastructure. The hotel offers you the unique opportunity to experience the fast paced city life and the tranquility of an exclusive serene resort tucked away from the city life. The Safari park hotel grounds are well manicured with flourishing wild flowers, majestic trees and to cap it all, exceptional hospitality and personalized service that remains the benchmark at safari Park hotel.
The Safari Park Hotel & Casino is located 15 minutes away from Nairobi city, 35 Kms from the Jomo international airport and 22 Kms from the Wilson Airport. The Safari Park hotel is set in a world of beauty and tradition harmoniously woven into the African heritage.
•The Safari Park hotel has 30 deluxe suites and 174 luxury rooms. All the rooms are significantly spacious and have satellite television. The beds are hand carved giving the rooms an aura of the unspoilt traditional African touch. All the rooms have en-suite bathrooms and 24 hour room service.
•The Conference facilities at the Safari park Hotel are exceptional, with an extensive built in audio/visual and lighting system and sound proof partitions.
• Seven international restaurants including African, Chinese, French, Italian,Japanese, Indian and Continental serving an array of cuisine.
• For the outdoor lovers, you can relax under the magnificent terminable tree at the Kivuli terrace or after a cool swim choose from the poolside menu.
• With the setting of the sun emerges the Safari park night life, the club, kivuli, Kigwa
or casino bars offer a wide variety of quenching specialties in ambience.
• The Nyama choma (Roast Meat) Ranch, a highlight of your visit with the
undoubtedly fascinating and educative performances of the hotels Safari Cats dance
troupe. The stage provides daily entertainment with authentic dances.
• The safari hotel health and fitness club is well equipped with modern amenities to
rejuvenate in with either challenging exercises or unwind from the rigors of daily life
in the spa and massage parlors
• Visit the beauty and hair salon and get pampered by the exceptional stylists and
beauticians exclusively trained by experts.
• Treat yourself or someone special back at home to exotic works from the African art
and Souvenir Shopping Village. The “village” has 14 shops with a wide range of
high quality items.
• Step into style at the Safari Park Casino paradise where the most seasoned and
professional staff are at your service.
• Safari Park Hotel has one of the largest swimming pools in Africa, over 2000 square
meters in size. There are 2 tennis courts, two that are flood lit and 2 squash courts in
the hotel premises
Kenya Safaris and holiday highlights at the Safari Park Hotel & Casino; this is an ideal starting or ending point for Kenya Wildlife Safaris and Holidays, Kenya Camping Safari, Kenya Luxury Safari Holidays under Canvas, Kenya Cultural Safaris, Bird watching in Kenya, Photography Safaris and Kenya Flying Safari packages.