Amboseli Sopa lodge is nestled in 190 acres of wooded Masai land; the lodge sits on the foot hills of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro. Amboseli Sopa Lodge makes it the perfect rendezvous for the adventurer wishing to conquer the snowcapped peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro or for the seasoned traveler indulging in the exhilarating Kenya safari experience.
Amboseli Sopa lodge is set on mature wooded gardens with a variety of trees and plants, from thorn trees and acacias, to fragrant frangipanis, colourful bougainvillea and giant cactus plants that thrive in these Amboseli national reserve surroundings, not far from where Ernest Hemingway lived whilst writing his famous novel, "The Snows of Kilimanjaro." Amboseli National Reserve (formerly Amboseli National Park) is home to the Maasai community, over 400 species of breeding birds and teams with rare and wonderful wildlife. Different species of birds build their nests while monkeys with babies clinging under their bellies and squirrels dart through the gardens.
The Amboseli Sopa lodge is located in the heart of the Maasai land within the confluence of the world famous Amboseli National Reserve. The Amboseli Sopa lodge can be easily accessed as it is situated;
• 250 Kms from Nairobi,
• Approximately 4 hours drive on tarmac and murram roads
• At the foot of the mighty mount Kilimanjaro,
Facilities and Services
• Amboseli Sopa Lodge consists of 18 deluxe rooms, 20 double rooms and 9 single rooms.
• Each room at Amboseli Sopa has its own private veranda and en suite bathroom.
• Amboseli Sopa Lodge Bathroom amenities include but are not limited to hairdryer, fresh linen and
evening turndown service.
• Children are most welcome at Amboseli Sopa Lodge. Baby cots are available
• International telephone and fax service are available at the reception.
• Rooms for physically challenged guests are available and ramp access are available in all public areas.
• Next day and express same day laundry service is available
• Safety deposit facilities are available from the reception.
• Exemplary culinary and dining experience
• Swimming pool
• Cultural excursions
• Game drives
*Kenya holidays and Safari highlights of the Amboseli Sopa Lodge and Amboseli National Reserve; Kenya Wildlife Safaris, Kenya cultural Safaris, Kenya Disability Safaris, Bird watching Safaris, Flying safaris.